1. Extreme Tooth aches are typically treated with emergency nerve removal (pulpectomy) or extraction.
2. Broken Teeth are typically treated with cosmetic bonding procedures as a cosmetic temporary measure that may need further treatment such as crowns.
3. Loose crowns are typically treated with recementation if exam shows that it's cavity-free.
4. Loose tooth from trauma (something hit you in the face) may be saved with splinting the tooth with orthodontic wire.
5. Lost crown, especially front tooth, is typically treated cosmetically with a new temporary crown on an emergency basis. We make a new crown for you right at the dental office using a temporary but esthetic material.
You will experience NO pain during the dental procedure with full anesthesia. If full anesthesia cannot be achieved (which is rare but sometimes happens), we offer sedation. We also recommend sedation if you have anxiety during your dental emergency treatment. Afterwards, doctor may prescribe pain medicine and antibiotics. With anethetics and sedation, we are able to treat 100% of patients who come in for our help and leave with a good experience. Read our testimonials.
24 / 7 EMERGENCY DENTIST OF LOS ANGELES
DOCTOR IS IN/OUT: (818) 794-9251
Doctor is on emergency call 24 hours a day for emergency care. This is a very unique service for our community. We Serve Los Angeles and Orange County.
If the call doe not go through, call multiple times every 5 minutes. Doctor should answer... unless cell phone reception problems.
DOCTOR IS ON CALL NOW:
PAIN TO COLD
PAIN TO HOT
PRESSURE IN HEAD
Copyright 2011 24 HR EMERGENCY DENTIST LOS ANGELES .COM. All rights reserved. Photo Images borrowed from Google Images. Updated 8/17/2011